FyoozD Culture Inc.

Hello and Thank you for stopping by my blog. My name is Natassja, and I'm currently a fashion design student at IADT in Sacramento. I decided to start a blog so that I can share with you my own personal journey through the world of the fashion industry. But then I was thinking WAIT! there is another part of me that helped shape who I am today, and that's been the desire to want to help, bring unity with all people, and encouragement. So in my quest to finding a spot in the fashion industry, I also want to bring peace and love to everyone that visits. May you find something that feeds your fashion craving, and also something that feeds your mental hunger.



















Monday, March 12, 2012

dg

dg

Marni floral tank
£163 - theoutnet.com

PrAna top
$60 - prana.com

Phase Eight vintage top
£59 - houseoffraser.co.uk

Dorothy Perkins coral shirt
$35 - dorothyperkins.com

Apt 9 floral blouse
$22 - kohls.com

Vero Moda red blazer
€50 - welikefashion.com

Pleated mini skirt
£5 - desireclothing.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a piece of your thought with the world