FyoozD Culture Inc.

Hello and Thank you for stopping by my blog. My name is Natassja, and I'm currently a fashion design student at IADT in Sacramento. I decided to start a blog so that I can share with you my own personal journey through the world of the fashion industry. But then I was thinking WAIT! there is another part of me that helped shape who I am today, and that's been the desire to want to help, bring unity with all people, and encouragement. So in my quest to finding a spot in the fashion industry, I also want to bring peace and love to everyone that visits. May you find something that feeds your fashion craving, and also something that feeds your mental hunger.



















Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Sacramento Fashion Week


Calling all Sacramento's fashion fanatics!!!!  I am very excited to be in a growing city such as Sac. Normally most people would not know about our very own fashion week. Compare to New York's, Paris, and LA's it's not surprising that we would be looked over. But with all the hype and promoting I believe that Sac's fashion week can be just as grand as our nationwide known New York Fashion Week. Lets support all our designers, make-up & hair artist, and models that are going to be giving an AMAZING show.  So if you are as crazy about fashion as you say you are then get your tickets to this year biggest fashion event.

Cost: $25 General Admission, $45 VIP 3rd Row & Beyond Seating, $75 VIP 2nd Row Seating, $125 VIP Runway Seating (Prices effective through January 30, 2011)





Event Schedule

02.24 - Launch Party

7PM: T.B.D. (T.B.D.)


02.25 - Emerging Artists Showcase
8PM: Elks Tower Ballroom (921 11th St.)

                                                                 02.26 - Finale Designer Showcase
                                                                 8PM: Elks Tower Ballroom (921 11th St.)


                                                                 02.27 - Fashion Forum
                                                                 1PM: Sac State University (6000 J St.)

For more info about this great event visit the website. LINK AT TOP!

1 comment:

  1. how upsetting, i would have totally gone if i knew! i live in stockton and i am dying for some fashion action! let me know if you know of any and i will most definitely attend :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave a piece of your thought with the world