FyoozD Culture Inc.

Hello and Thank you for stopping by my blog. My name is Natassja, and I'm currently a fashion design student at IADT in Sacramento. I decided to start a blog so that I can share with you my own personal journey through the world of the fashion industry. But then I was thinking WAIT! there is another part of me that helped shape who I am today, and that's been the desire to want to help, bring unity with all people, and encouragement. So in my quest to finding a spot in the fashion industry, I also want to bring peace and love to everyone that visits. May you find something that feeds your fashion craving, and also something that feeds your mental hunger.



















Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tokyo Street Fashion--The Streets of Harajuku

One of my very favorite fashion style comes from Japan. Infact it is their freedom of expression that sparks something in me that wants me to create crazy, off-beat fashion just like them. Street fashion is where the heart is to me.







SEXPOT ReVeNGe
The chain on this the garment is detachable and can be fixed freely with eyelet parts.




SEXPOT ReVeNGe
Leopard Fur Parka



 

 
 
 
                                         

2 comments:

  1. The Japanese are really innovative when it comes to fashion. They dress for fashion and I love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you, in the fashion industry there are now looking at the Japanese for inspiration because they are so innovative. I <3 this culture alot!! I'll be posting alot more about Japan.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a piece of your thought with the world