FyoozD Culture Inc.

Hello and Thank you for stopping by my blog. My name is Natassja, and I'm currently a fashion design student at IADT in Sacramento. I decided to start a blog so that I can share with you my own personal journey through the world of the fashion industry. But then I was thinking WAIT! there is another part of me that helped shape who I am today, and that's been the desire to want to help, bring unity with all people, and encouragement. So in my quest to finding a spot in the fashion industry, I also want to bring peace and love to everyone that visits. May you find something that feeds your fashion craving, and also something that feeds your mental hunger.



















Monday, January 31, 2011

Just a Cup of Vintage for your Monday Morning



1950's Adele Simpson Cotton Voile Sweetheart Dress
A gorgeous, soft polished or glazed cotton voile fabric with abstract print in berry and light pink and white. The bodice is fitted, cap sleeves, deep slit neckline with tie bow at top

1970's Stylish Fitted Wool Coat
A gorgeous coat in a thick, loose weave of plump wool yarn, a really nice texture. The design is unusual and hard to describe, the shapes are sort of like x's in different patterns in bronze, bark brown, black and cream. Good neutral colors for pairing with other patterns, or solids. 
Item #OWWEV
Size: Small-medium 36" bust, 32" waist
Price: $124.00/shipping

1940's Lilli Ann Princess Coat in Two Colors
"An Original Lilli Ann of San Francisco" label. A rare find, in black wool with raised yellow chenille like flecks or dots, lovely! 
Item #OWCHE
Size: Small 37" 26" free hips

1970's Yves Saint Laurent Leather Platform Sandals
Strappy creamy white leather with open toe and sling back. Stacked heel, and a little bit of a platform sole. Classic 70's and very feminine. 
Item #SYSL    Size: 7 1/2B
Price: $140.00/shipping

For more information about these and more items please visit the website at 







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a piece of your thought with the world