FyoozD Culture Inc.

Hello and Thank you for stopping by my blog. My name is Natassja, and I'm currently a fashion design student at IADT in Sacramento. I decided to start a blog so that I can share with you my own personal journey through the world of the fashion industry. But then I was thinking WAIT! there is another part of me that helped shape who I am today, and that's been the desire to want to help, bring unity with all people, and encouragement. So in my quest to finding a spot in the fashion industry, I also want to bring peace and love to everyone that visits. May you find something that feeds your fashion craving, and also something that feeds your mental hunger.



















Monday, January 24, 2011

Top 10 Color Trends for 2011 Spring/Summer

Citing exotic destinations like Africa, India, Peru and Turkey as inspiration for spring 2011, designers continue to satisfy consumers’ need to escape everyday challenges with intriguing color combinations that transport them to foreign lands. We all can use a break from the stress of the economy, why should we dress as though we are all depress. A little color can go a long way. And with these cheerful colors, how could you feel so gloomy. From past eperiece I found out that the color of your wardrobe can effect your mood, so why not throw one or a combination of these colors to give you a fashion boost.

Honeysuckle is the #1 color choose for 2011.
Flirtatious Honeysuckle is a feel-good hue that brings a festive sense of playfulness to this season's palette. This vibrant pinkish-red for both apparel and cosmetics makes consumers feel alive, and is a perfect post-winter pick-me-up. Its also is great for almost all skin tones
















Coral Rose


A spicy, warm sophisticated orange influenced by the colors of Africa and Asia.




 

BeesWax
a warm honeyed yellow reminiscent of saffron spices from the East




Regatta Blue


A cool, refreshing colour great for the spring season's nautical pieces.

Lavender
One of my favorite colors! romantic and subtle

Blue Curacao

A turquoise blue that evokes images of glistening Caribbean seas and provides a perfect pairing with Honeysuckle.

Peapod



A fresh springlike yellowy green which resemble the color of green shoots heralding the onset of spring.

Silver Peony



This delicate pinky silver hue which provides a backdrop to stronger spring colors

Russet


A soft deep mix of pink and beige reminiscent of the color of Spanish clay

Silver Cloud


A timeless silver hue which is the quintessential neutral that will coordinate easily with any other tone.



 


 






 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a piece of your thought with the world